Back to Top
The top fast-casual burger chains’ sales grew by 11% in 2008, at the height of the recession! Wayback Burgers is strategically poised to grow dynamically by year’s end from over 75 to over 100, operating in 23 states. Wayback Burgers has also begun our international expansion into an additional 29 countries, with locations currently SOLD in the Middle East, North Africa and Argentina.
Wayback Burgers is famous for award-winning, handmade premium burgers, from 100% fresh, never-frozen beef.
Whether you’re looking to open several units, a few, or even just one, we’d love to talk to you. We offer multi-unit discounts and we’re Area Developer friendly, too. Plus, our affordable investment level also makes Wayback Burgers the perfect opportunity for those wanting to open just one store.
* The rights to use Wayback Burgers brand name and trademark in the Territory pursuant to the Franchise Agreement.
* The right to use the accumulated know-how through initial and on-going training and provision of material, operating manual.
* One week initial training at the Jakes Franchising LLC’s Headquarters for up to 2 Individuals of KOA’s staff. KOA shall pay travel, accommodation and subsistence.
* One week Topaz MENA and/or Wayback Burgers operations personnel shall provide pre-launch training in the Territory. The cost of the trainer will be paid by Topaz for the first franchised restaurant only.
* One week post-Launch support including soft opening and launch event, on the job training and store monitoring. The cost of the trainer will be paid by Topaz for the first franchised restaurant only.
* Technical support in relation to customized restaurant designs and layouts and provision of samples of restaurant designs and layouts, building material, sample charts and site development plans.
* KOA shall pay travel, accommodation and subsistence for Topaz MENA Follow up visits.
* Supply of lists and specifications of equipment, furniture, fixtures and fittings.
* Assistance in the customization of software programs such as POS, accounting, reporting and others.
* Advice and guidance in relation to launch marketing program and customized design and English artwork to be matching with The Brand.
(b) On-Going Support:
* On-going provision of management, operational, technical advice and guidance.
* Advice and guidance in relation to annual marketing programs and local store marketing.
* On-going site visits to franchised territory as mutually agreed between the Parties.
* Periodical review of financial performance and production of updated business plans.
* On-going menu and sales analysis and evaluation.
* On-going update of operations manual as and when deemed necessary.
* On-going market research and introduction of new products, promotions and marketing ideas.
* Support in relation to piloting Prospective Area Development Franchisee KOA’s ideas on new products and services in the Jakes Franchising LLC’s company-owned stores.
* Support in relation to the design of e-media and newsletters.